Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wish List Genesis

I've been thinking lately about setting goals and how to get more of what I want out of my life. I suppose I'll start a wish list so I can get a handle on what I think I want versus what most people want that I think I should want.

Be prepared: the list is could to be a little weird.

So far I've got:

  • An aquarium full of seahorses

  • Go Hang-gliding

  • Be the best damn financial planner I can be

  • Save up some money and create a simple financial plan for myself

  • Get laser eye surgery


I'm still working on it, but I plan to have a list of 75 wishes by the end of the week. I'll let you know how that goes.

On an unrelated note: I'm so excited about my job, I could bust. This is my birthday weekend, so I'm going out to eat at an my favorite Indian restaurant with my family. (I don't care what people say, the food doesn't smell like feet.) The weather's also been perfect, with warm sun and a cool breeze, and I've been loving every second.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Good luck with your goals and have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues